Looking for a way to give back to the congenital heart community? Want to do something that will make a difference for others with CHD?
Join our “I am Conquering CHD” Fundraising Campaign, benefiting the Pediatric Congenital Heart Association.
August 21-23, 2015 volunteers from across the country will be celebrating PCHA’s second anniversary and joining together participating in fundraising activities to help conquer the most common birth defect.
Big or small, each activity helps support the vital education, research and advocacy programs of PCHA.
We have a lot of great tools to help you fund raise:
- Advocacy Toolkit – Check out this comprehensive online guide packed full with ideas and strategies to make any fundraising activity successful
- Personal Fundraising Pages – These pages make it easy to collect donations from friends and family near and far!
- Fundraiser Starter Kit – Once you’ve registered your fundraiser, this kit provides you with all the files and resources you need to promote your event
- Fundraising Network – Share ideas and learn from others who are interested in fundraising, too!
- PCHA Online Store – Visit our store, today! Purchase fun items to raise awareness and promote PCHA during your fundraising activity. You don’t want to miss our great PCHA t-shirts, popular buttons, and unforgettable strawberry scented pens!
Start now, by checking out our Fundraising Toolkit, then email email@example.com to get your fundraiser registered and on the list, today!
“I am Conquering CHD” fundraising Activities: (last updated July 21)